Welcome to Sacred Heart Parish in Horicon, WI and St. Matthew in Neosho, WI!
If you are new to the area and looking for a Catholic Parish in the "heart" of Dodge County, we hope that you will consider joining us. If you are already a member, we hope that this website is helpful in keeping you updated!
We're the first to be Blue Zones Faith Based Approved in Wisconsin!
Saturday at 5:00pm at Sacred Heart, Horicon
Sunday at 8:00am at St. Matthew, Neosho
Sunday at 9:30am at Sacred Heart, Horicon
Tuesday at 8:00am at St. Matthew, Neosho
Wednesday and Friday at 8:00am at Sacred Heart, Horicon
Please watch the bulletin or calendar for changes and note that 8am Daily Mass is canceled for any day when a funeral falls on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.
Saturdays at 3:30pm in Horicon
Or, call Fr. Justin Lopina to make an appointment.
Giving to Sacred Heart
Click image to Give - Thank You!
Click on this WeShare logo for Sacred Heart's secure online giving. For insturctions for New Users, click on the "New Users" below. For instrutions for Returning Users (resetting passwords, updating banking infomraiton or changin donation amounts) click on the "Returning Users" link below.
Sorry, Online Giving for St. Matthew is not available at this time.
Please call 920-485-0694 if you need an appointment.
Doors are open at Sacred Heart & St. Matthew parishes. Please remember that we are following the Archdoicese's Directives.
- Masks are required now per state mandate.
- Dispensation from Sunday Mass obligation is no longer in effect after September 14, 2020.
- Mass attendance is limited by social distancing guidelines and available space.
- ONLY the FRONT doors under the carport will be open.
- Those as defined by the CDC as vulnerable or those feeling ill should stay at home.
- Please sit in any open pew not marked by tape. Sit 6’ between households if sitting in the same pew.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- No physical sign of peace.
- If interested to Lector, Usher or be a Eucharistic Minister, please contact Mike Strock at 920-557-1017 or [email protected]
- The presentation of the gifts is suspended.
- No ‘collection’ during Mass. Place donations in the new Drop Box in the main church aisle as you arrive/leave Mass; or continue to use WeShare or mail it in.
- There’s distribution of the Body of Christ to everyone while you stay in your pews.
- Bulletins can be emailed or mailed to you weekly, or distributed at Mass by ushers with masks and gloves.
- There are no hymnals; please take song sheets home with you.
- The offices are Closed to Walk-In Business. Please do not try to ‘stop in’ because there are cars in the parking lot. Please call the office to set up appointments as needed, 920-485-0694.
Notifications from the Parish
01/14/21 9:08 pm
01/14/21 9:07 pm
Sacred Heart Parish will be having two curbside pickup only Fish Fries on Fridays, February 19th and March 19th. The Archdiocesan matrix allows us to hold this fundraiser with a minimal amount of volunteers preparing and...Read More
01/05/21 9:57 pm