Contact the Sacred Heart/St. Matthew Parish Offices for inquiries regarding burial records, plot purchases or any other questions pertaining to these five cemeteries (click on cemetary name for map directions):
Immaculate Conception Cemetery, Juneau
St. Mary Cemetery, Woodland (Iron Ridge) is located behind the former St. Mary Church
St. Bartholomew Cemetery, Neosho
Old St. John Cemetery, Rubicon
- Decorations should be placed where they do not interfere with mowing
- Decorations will need to be removed 3 weeks prior to Mother’s Day
- Items may be returned to graves 5 days prior to Mother’s Day
- No more than 3 decorations per grave except on special holidays
- No glass containers of any kind permitted
- No shrubs or trees
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing decorations
- Cemeteries are closed from dusk until dawn
- Use of the cemetery shall at all times be subject to the limitations, restrictions and conditions of Canon Laws, rules, regulations, laws and discipline of the Roman Catholic Church and the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, either now in force or hereafter enacted.
- The cemetery reserves the right to correct or remove at any time any decoration or planting that is unsightly, overgrown or violates any decoration policy.
- We reserve the right to update or change policies at any time.
We all have a common purpose. Remembering and memorializing our beloved deceased while maintaining an overall order, beauty, and tidiness within our cemeteries. Thank you for your continued cooperation.