Procedures for COVID-19
Our current procedures are listed below:
- Face masks are optional in all environments, with charity toward students/catechists/staff who prefer to wear a face covering. Please be advised that the Parish may require face masks if there is a significant increase in COVID-positive cases within our building.
- Social distancing is still encouraged but students will no longer be required to remain six feet apart.
- Food is not allowed to be brought in by students. There will be times when the DRE may offer/provide a celebratory treat, which in that case, items consumed will be individually wrapped.
- The water fountains are available, but students are encouraged to bring their own refillable bottles.
- We will function at full-capacity.
These rules are subject to change depending on current guidance from the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.